The journey Love Occhito's Lake foresees the arrival on Thursday afternoon and the departure on Sunday afternoon. For those who have got problems with the return on Sunday afternoon an additional dinner and overnight stay is offered with a very advantageous price.
- three nights (Thursday, Friday, Saturday),in rooms, tents with sleeping bag or mixed depending on your demand and needs.
- All meals and drinks starting with the dinner of the arrival day to end with lunch of the departure day.
- Luggage transport during the trekking.
- Travel to and from Campobasso or Termoli.
minimum age 18 years (12 with an adult). For hiking you need good condition and control of all speeds.
Number of participants:
Trekking, minimum 5 / maximum 15 people.
If the minimum number is not reached one month before the start of the program, the organization reserves the right to cancel the program. In this case you will be informed no later than 3 weeks before. Payment will be refunded (excluding travel costs). An alternative will be offered.
Your reservation will be considered complete after receiving a deposit of Euro 150.
Cancellation by the rider
costs incurred are:
a) cancellation up to 40 days before the beginning of the program: 150 Euro (advance payment)
b) cancellation from the 40th day (included) until the 25th day before the start of the program: 50% of the total price
c) cancellation from the 25th day (included) before the start of the program: 100% of the price.
Get to the more comfortable station between Campobasso and Termoli.
from Rome or Naples
Follow Highway (A1) until the exit San Vittore. Continue to Isernia and Campobasso and later for Colletorto.
Coming from the Adriatic coast
Follow the motorway (A4) Bologna - Bari exit at Termoli, just off the drive follow towards Colletorto.
the Equiturismo de Girolamo is on google maps.
- hat or helmet (compulsory for minors)
- jeans and / or pants to ride a horse
- Shoes / boots for riding, with smooth soles
- sweaters / sweatshirts / jacket
- waterproof jacket
- small boxcutter
- electric torch
- personal medication
- comfortable shoes for the evening
- paper towels
- valid ID